Sunday, July 8, 2007

Oh yea, the White Stripes


I forgot; the White Stripes were here. I didn't see them, but Robin did, and he took pictures even. Here they are, giving Whitehorse a free afternoon show.

So, I'm not as excited as I could have been. I have to say that the bakery took precedence, and I'm not sorry one bit about that.

By the way, there's always more news. I've also just cut my hair, and I still haven't posted the photos from Canada day, but I will as soon as I can. If you want a more realtime update, feel free to call me. I'm usually in from 3pm on. So yeah, I miss you guys, ok! I'll be getting a phone card today so look forward to some telephonic harassment. I'm also always looking for good recipes, so if you want to share them, there's always the comments section of the blog.

Peace out,
Pearly Barles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You better keep this thing going